Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where's the Lake?

Oh my gosh, I woke up this morning and the lake is gone. I'm really confused. Dad says it's because the frost went out of the ground. I suppose that means that the underground fence guy will be coming any day.

Mom brought me a new toy last night that looks like a big, orange donut with another wild-sounding squeaker. Yep, you guessed it, the squeaker has been disabled by yours truly. I don't know why I have to do that because I find those noises to be music to my ears.

Not much exciting on the horizon for me except a vet visit tomorrow to get checked for heartworms. Mom's always so anxious for me to get on the big scale. Kanzi, my predecessor knew what she was supposed to do but I have my nose-to-the-floor smelling all the other animals that have been there so I can't sit still. Anybody want to guess how much I will weigh? My last weigh-in was on January 21st and I was sixteen pounds.

I've been so bored in my crate lately that I chewed the metal off the bottom of my Friend's Forever Dog Park tag. How dumb is that?

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Hey Bogie,
Love reading about you and loved that photo on yestereday's post! It finally warmed up here - woohoo - it was so lovely to be outdoors today without freezing off my....oh yeah, don't have any anymore. *sigh*
Good luck at the vets tomorrow. You're still a little guy compared to me - I'm 22 lbs! Love Ax