Thursday, March 16, 2006

Girl Friends

Enough about the underground fence - you all are probably bored with the same old stories. Dog gets shocked, dog yelps, dog breaks though fence, dog is chased down, dog goes under deck in the new snow, dog is lured with treats, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. We're still working on it - let's leave it at that.

In the past two days I received email with pictures from two delightful girls: Luci and Roxie. I remember reading about Luci on Axel's blog and about how she turned in to Lucifer during a play date. However, her Mom writes that she is so well behaved she has never been crated and never does the typical terrier stuff like shredding paper and eating "unmentionables" (you know what I mean, Axel). She gets to sleep with her Mom and Dad, just like me, and reports never having a pee accident. I haven't had one in bed either or I'd be banished forever, I'm afraid. In fact, the other night when Dad woke up to me preparing to barf, he quickly hustled me to the toilet and I neatly barfed into the bowl. Luci

Luci sounds a little like my neighbor gal, Roxie. We don't get to see each other too often but it takes Roxie a while to warm up to my charming ways, too. I was so surprised and thrilled when I met Roxie for the first time cause she lives so close to me and we had no idea there was another Wire in the "hood". Both of these gals have fashionable black jackets. I'm envious of that - I only have one big black spot on my side. Roxie

No comments: