Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Underground Fence - Day 4

All right, I guess I'm not that smart after all. The second time I got to go out this morning, there was a squirrel or something that was the only thing on my mind. I started getting excited about it while I was in the house and Mom made the mistake of letting me out right at that point. I raced to the fence, got shocked, waited for a second of indecision and got shocked again so I kept right on going. I finally stopped when I got three doors down because that's the yard that fences in a Great Pyrenees. He barks alot and has always been a distraction for me. I can't remember his name but he came from Colorado where his job was to keep mountain lions out of their yard. He travels in his own trailer and was a champion, I hear. They also have a Papillon - or Yapillon as they call her. Anyway, Mom pretended to want me to go for a walk with her (the other way) and I fell for it, as usual. I was quickly hustled inside as both Mom and Dad still had wet hair from their shower. Here I am comtemplating the error of my ways. Bad Boy Bogie

Last night, when Mom was visiting great-grandma, I was allowed the mature responsibility of not being crated. The kitchen garbage was placed on the counter but all other wastebaskets were within easy reach for me. I proceeded to go from one to the next, pulling out the contents, especially the kleenex, onto the floors. When Mom came home an hour later, there I was, calmly sitting on Dad's leather chair like I'd never left it.

1 comment:

Butchy & Snickers said...

You're so smart Bogie! Probably don't make your parents too happy though. Why would you want to get those boring kleenexes? They don't even taste good. At least you don't eat condoms like Axel! Hehehe! Your pictures are so cute!
Butchy & Snickers