Monday, April 03, 2006

Sleep-Over

Last weekend was a totally new experience for me. I had a "sleep-over" at the groomers! Since I had to get groomed (I was too scruffy) the folks decided I should stay over as they were going to Chicago and I never get to travel there with them. I knew something was up when my bag was packed with Iam's, two leashes, harness and toys. They came back and picked me up on Saturday and I wasn't really that anxious to leave. I had a terrierific time! Those girls like me there and boy, do I look good again. But, when they came to pick me up they had Paige in the car so, needless to say, they didn't give me the attention I deserved after our separation. Here I am looking pretty forlorn after she and Dad went downstairs to play with the toys and shut me out! What's up with that? Paige was kinda' bossy and made darn sure I didn't run off with any of "her toys". I thought they were ALL mine.

No comments: