Saturday, August 19, 2006

Got My First Mouse Today

Woo hoo!@ I nailed my first mouse in the garage this morning. I've been working at it for a long, long time. Mom and Dad were pretty darn pleased with me.

Mom had to make a quick trip to the grocery store and thinks it's time to "teach" me how to behave outside of the crate. She took the steaks off the counter but oops, she forgot the butter stick. I was looking so guilty when she came in the door - tail between my legs and my ears down. I'm a dead giveaway. She thinks it's progress because I'm a little more sensitive about the scolding now. I went and sat in the corner for a few minutes before doing some big-time grovelling.

Yeah, it's Saturday!

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

A mouse!?!? You are pawsome!

Bussie Kissies
Buster