Thursday, May 04, 2006

Something's Under the Hot Tub

ObsessedI have recently become obsessed with the idea that there's a critter living under our hot tub. I can't think of anything else. I was rooted to nearly the same spot yesterday evening hoping for a better smell between the cracks. I can't hear anything and I can't see anything but I sure can smell something. When my folks pick me up my little heart is pounding so hard in my chest - I'm on hyper-alert. When Dad came home from Chicago he aimed the flashlight down there and then this morning he imagined that he saw this "critter" streak out from under our deck. When Mom let me out at lunch I immediately went right back to my spot. She was so thrown off she forgot to take my fence collar off of me before carrying me down the driveway for our walk. Yikes!! You know what they say about terriers being strong-willed and stubborn...

No comments: