Sunday, October 29, 2006

Great Weekend

What a terrierific weekend we had. Nothing real special except hangin' out at home. Oh, we did take a long walk in the park today. Mom turned around to watch a guy waxing his car and next thing she knew, I was nearly all the way into this hole. <Pretty cute "piece of tail", right?

Then, when we got back home it was time for my afternoon nap. Mom thought that was the safest time to do another out-of-crate experiment and boy, was she happy. I was alone in the house for a whole hour this time and didn't do anything naughty at all. I was too darn tired, I guess. Any way, I got some "good boy" lovin' and treats when she came home.

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hey bogie i love this picture. it is so cute.

Anonymous said...

hey bogie, just wanna drop by and say HI! you look lovely and i especially like the picture with you posted on 18oct! is that your dad and hooman sister?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Hey Bogie,
Love the picture! That would be a good one to enter in the Fox Terrier Network photo contest, hehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Bogart H. Devil said...

Love this picture!!! True terrier nature in action!!!

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

I see hiney stickin out from the hidey hole!

Bussie Kissies
Buster